Worth knowing about traveling this week
- Cityjet's last independent route, which was awarded to Aer Lingus
- Kilkenny named as a gourmet destination
- Travel to Ireland will decline in July
- Stena Forerunner extends Dublin Belfast by 10-piece capacity
- Turks take the A330 to Dublin
- No delivery date yet for WB Yeats Ferry
- Belfast International has new owners
to watch video,
Animal welfare officers bought tickets and jumped into the pools near Spain Loro Parquejust before the dolphin show. look here,
Milwaukee Irish Festis the largest of its kind and was recently featured in the Sunday Supplement. Aer Lingus was also there and joined the Northern Band Cuig, who performed at the event. See Here,
EasyJet Said women should be one of five new cadet pilots by 2020 when they launched their recruiting campaign with a promo based on Leonardo DiCaprio's film Catch Me If You Can. look here,
- British Airwaysis celebrating its imminent centenary with Mary Parsons of Worcestershire, who will soon turn 100. look herewhen they bring them here to Ireland to meet their family.
- Qatar Airways treats some kids in Dohato celebrate the Eid festival. look here,
- Etihad Airways looks behind the scenes of Milan Fashion Week, Look here.
- "Luxurious private suites. Fine food. Shower rooms on board ": Emiratesshows first class aboard the A380. look here,
- Asylum tourism is an issue in Australia, and ABC News reports why people are attracted to the notorious J Ward and Aradale in Ararat. look here,
Behind the headlines
In 2006 Cityjet The company had an extensive network under its own brand (see picture). This week, the last of its brand routes came to a standstill when it signed a franchise agreement with Aer Lingus for the service operated from Dublin to London City since 1994. CityJet will lease Aer Lingus two Avro RJ85 aircraft, Airbus, under an ACMI lease agreement. and provide cabin crew, maintenance and insurance for the operation of the route. The agreement indicates that CityJet could become a serious competitor to Stobart as an operator of Aer Lingus regional routes if the contract is pending renewal. CityJet began operating in London in January 1994. Aer Lingus Commuter operated the route on BAe 146 aircraft from October 1999 to October 2003. BA CityFlyer currently serves up to seven weekday flights on the route that are shared with Aer Lingus. Cityjet's next step is to convince partner airlines that paint does not matter. For example, they will be able to ship their wet-lease fleet to more fuel-efficient W patterns in the next phase of Pat Byrne's master plan for the airline. Éis anseo le Eoghan Corry, eagarthóir Trave Extralar cursai taistil na seachtaine.
There were some creative names of the papal flights during Pope FrancisSuccessful visit to Ireland, Ei1979 for the flight from Dublin to Knock, EI2018 for the return flight and more standard AZ4000 for the incoming Akitlilia charter and EI2408 for the outbound flight to Rome. look here Video of the papal flight plan and some pictures of Willie Dillon from the arrival at Dublin Airport.
Stobart AirJust one year after the plane was launched, two out of three Embraer 195 jets will be removed from the Flybe franchise service at Southend Airport. Four routes under the agreement – Milan Malpensa, Venice, Budapest and Prague – are no longer served by Stobart Air. A third Embraer jet from Stobart will continue to serve Southend-Dublin. This service will be offered by Ryanair next year.
Irish Ferries Revenue for January-June 2018 Cash and cash equivalents increased by 0.7 percentage points to 157.2 million euros (down 11.8 percentage points to 26.1 million euros, mainly due to lower rental income). The number of cars and passengers transported decreased by 2 percentage points or 3 percentage points. Performance was negatively impacted by a break of five weeks schedules on the Dublin / Holyhead route due to technical difficulties of the flagship Ulysses and delays in the WB Yeats being put into service at Irish Ferries in July 2018 on the Dublin Cherbourg overnight service 6 million € of the Ulysses problems can be dealt with in H2. According to Irish Ferries, 88 of the customers were accommodated on alternative Irish Ferries crossings or over a land bridge. The group has not yet received a confirmed delivery date, but expects the delivery of the ship All payments made to FSG are covered by financial guarantees, with 80% of the contract price being due only upon delivery.
Foreign travel from Irish inhabitantsin July 2018, they fell by 2.2 percentage points to 905,400, after having risen by 9.5 percentage points in June. Good weather or bad statistics?
world election started a family trip to Namibia with Destination Management Company Obeo travel and Ethiopian Airlines, The 10-day journey will start on December 6 with Ethiopian Airlines and showcase the best of Namibia, including safari and desert experiences, and the coastal town of Swakopmund, all arranged by Obeo Travel. The group will also learn what Addis Ababa has to offer as a destination on its return journey.
The Travel companiesSharon Jordan, Brian Hynes and Marissa Beck joined 360 of their Travel Corporation colleagues in London to conduct Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Trafalgar and Costsaver sales for the 2019 sales season.
Topflight has teamed up Bellewstown raceEmma Jane Flynn from Termonfeckin, who won a Topflight holiday for two to Sorrento, won on Thursday, August 30, as the main sponsor of the Best Dressed Competition at the August Festival. The contest was judged by one of the leftist mods, Suzanne Ryan, with winner Emma Jane Flynn and Maurice Shiel's Topflight's Sales Director, who consistently won the best-dressed category among his travel industry fans.
MSC sold 17,000 cruise packages in Ireland in 2017 and hopes to increase that number in 2018. look here Antonio Paradiso talks about the decade of MSC Cruise Line operations in Ireland. look here some of the celebrations aboard the MSC Meraviglia. Picture shows Rebecca Kellyfrom MSC with John Spollenby Cassidy Travel, President of ITAA at the event. Find more pictures here or Connect with the album on Facebook or see official photo album Here on Facebook.
ATTSWe're hosting a webinar week in September, October, November, and December based on the positive feedback you received from our August Webinar month. Contact via e-mail: [email protected] or call 01 882 8680. Agents are asked to search their inbox for invitation links.
- Jody Henson and Kirsty Dillury will represent the state Tennessee from the 1st of September 2018.
- Turkish airlinesoffers the chance to win two tickets for Jason Derulo by following the link www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mg3cdbq
- The Atta Media Awards were postponed to 2019 and the deadline for 31 August has now been extended to 31 December 2018.
- Caribtours earlierPreparing for its 40th anniversary next year, it is launching its 2019 booklet in Ireland, offering two Caribbean, Indian and Arabian short breaks, luxury suites in Europe and America, bestsellers and new future classics. In September, Caribtours offers customers in Ireland the opportunity to save up to € 300 for each vacation booked in 2019.
- Online travel platform based in the US CheapAirrevealed that it was hit by a blackmail attempt by cybercriminals threatening to flood its pages with negative reviews.
A 61-year-old man bitten by a sharkoff Cape Cod said he had got away with beating his gills after he had clung to his leg.
- Oui? No! French feminists have devastated the new Outdoor streeturinals in Paris, to call her sexist and discriminatory. In recent months, eco-friendly urinals have been placed in public places to counteract the problem of drenched roads in Paris.
- The city of Myrtle BeachIn the US, more than $ 22,000 was earned in a single year by publishing citations for people using "indecent, obscene, or profane" words in public.
The opening ceremony of the 4th India Day The event, organized by the Council of Ireland and India in partnership with the Public Works Bureau, was held today at 12 noon in Farmleigh. Guests of the day include Hon'ble Seán Ó Fearghaíl, Ceann Comhairle, Indian Ambassador Vijay Thakur Singh, Frances Fitzgerald TD and former Tánaiste. Irish visitor numbers in India rose by 10.5 percent in 2016 to 36,440. The event is free for everyone. look here Video report about the kick-off event. look here Deputy Chairman of the Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs Bernard DurkanSpeech at the Ireland-India Council event. look here Prashant ShuklaTribute to council member Eric Byrne. look here Speech by Sean L & # 39; Estrange from the Bank of Ireland. look here Speech by dr.Asveer Singh Puri, look here speech Siraj Zaidi.look here Speech by Manohar Lal Shorey. look herecomplete speeches and introductions. Find more pictures here or Connect with the album on Facebook,
- Balearic Islands Government launches "holiday rental check mallorca" – an app that reviews the legality of rental property
- 16 passengers were killed after a tourist bus drove to a resort in the city Bulgaria fell over and then crashed a side street 66ft below the main street on which it had been.
- The passengers had to leave the ship in the middle of the night, after a fire had smoked the passenger deck of the Eleftherios Venizelos ferry with 1,000 passengers and crew members from the Greek mainland to Chania in Crete.
- The enthusiasm to condemn pebble-thieves has spread to the beach of Lararia in Greece, where tourists who take the stones, are facing fines of almost € 1,000.
- A Japanese tourist detained in North Korea for an unspecified crime has been released.
- A bear attacked a 10-year-old boy and injured him while hiking with his family Yellowstone National Park, His parents used pepper spray to fend off the bear, who is believed to defend his baby, the BBC reported,
- look here the 20 best water parks in the world 2017. look here the 25 best theme parks in 2017 look here the twenty best museums in the world 2017
Food & drinks
Irish Distillers is planning to build a new large-scale distillery – but not at its current location in Middleton – to handle the boom in the US JamesonWhiskey worldwide, with Waterford and Youghal competitors, the Irish Independent reported. The report was later confirmed by the beverage giant.
Jamesonsold 7.3 million boxes in 2017-18 and is now experiencing double-digit or triple-digit growth in over 80 global markets where it has become a recognized brand name.
New openedSlanedistillery celebrated the roll out of his first barrel. The opening barrel contains new barley malt whiskey that has been harvested on the field SlaneCastle Estate filled with a sherryhogshead. Lord Henry Mount Charles and Alex Conyngham, co-founders of Slane Irish Whiskey, are featured in the Tane Room of the Slane Distillery. Photo: Marc O'Sullivan
Visitor numbers up distilleriesrose last year by 6 percentage points to 2,590,215, according to the industry association Alcohol Beverage Federation of Ireland. 13 visitor centers for whiskey distilleries are currently being planned or under development.
Kilkenny Awarded "Key Foodie Destination 2018" by the Restaurants Association of Ireland for actively promoting food festivals, gourmet trails or farmers markets. Kinsalewas named Foodie Town 2018. Participants from Kinsale are pictured with Liam Edwards, President of RAI, and judges Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh and Patrick Carey, sponsor of FBD insurance.
- English chocolatier Hotel Chocolat is preparing to continue his market entry into the Dundrum Town Center with a new store in 1 GPO Buildings on Henry Street in Dublin.
- Sinead Ryan, Imperial Hotel; Alfonso Giugciano, Cornstore; Jennifer Lipinski, Oyster Tavern; Bryan McCarthy, Greenes Restaurant & Cask; and Ronan Marshell, CoqBull, at the start of the Cork Gourmet Trail EarlierIt will take place on Saturday, September 22nd. It starts at noon at the Metropole Hotel before embarking on a culinary tour of some of Cork's finest restaurants. Photo: Joleen Cronin.
- Dublin Chamberclaims that the hotel industry will suffer the most from the "unfair and unsustainable" changes in commercial water prices proposed by Irish Water."Many prominent hotels have contacted Dublin Chamber as they are facing a 40 percent increase in the region in the coming years. The impact of a new tariff framework on the Irish tourism industry should be scrutinized. Given that hotels are reportedly facing an increase in VAT in the next state budget, the implementation of Irish Water's proposals would be a significant additional financial burden. " it claimed.
Dublin will have anothershortfallFrom at least 1,100 hotel rooms by 2020, Fáilte Ireland warned in a new report: "An Analysis of Tourist Accommodation in Dublin". Whole story Here,
Tourism NIAccording to the annual report, hotel room numbers are expected to exceed 9,500 by the end of 2018, the largest increase in ten years. In 2017, 2,176,000 visitors came to Northern Ireland from abroad.
economist Jim Power Believes that the Government should maintain the VAT rate of 9% and argues: "I do not think you should introduce a tax policy based on what happens in some hotels in Dublin."
- Dalatahas rented a developing London hotel. The property with 212 rooms and the brand name Clayton Hotel Aldgate London will be paid 100 million euros.
- Marriott InternationalThe luxury brand St Regis is to bring to Australia, the St. Regis Melbourne should be opened in 2022.
- The Hong Kong-based company operating the luxurious Fota Island in Cork suffered a modest loss last year as the company continued to invest in the resort. In 2013, the Kang family acquired the five-star resort for a proven € 20 million.
- The Savills hotel and leisure section offers 45 million euros for the five-star operation Druid's Glen Hotel and ResortIt comprises a 145-room hotel and a 349-hectare estate with two 18-hole championship golf courses.
Turkish airlines brought the A330 to Dublin today (28/08/2018). The TC-JIM aircraft with a configuration of 30 companies and 190 Economy seats. Could this be a common sight for Dublin in the summer of 2019?
Air travel takes more than a decade. According to one report, the change is due to the airlines 'refilling' their schedules to give the impression that the passengers have reached their destinations on time. Airlines are extending their schedules for additional time, in some cases up to 30 minutes, to ensure that they are on time and therefore less liable for compensation. the investigation of which? Travel claims,
LaudaMotionis to Doubling of the Airbus fleet to 18 aircraft in the summer of 2019 after Ryanair acquired a 75-share stake from founder Niki Lauda.
The spirit of the Ryanair Pilots group of 2013 reappeared on Thursday in a series of events that went exactly as the plan envisaged Travel Extra Publisher Eoghan Corry almost a year ago (recap here). Enda Ryan President of the so-called Ryanair Transnational Pilot Group and Dirk Polloczek The European Cockpit Association wrote to Ryanair Thursday and offered to become the sole negotiating body for European pilots (a role that Evan Cullen claimed from IALPA's 95 pilots) the countries where they are based, rather than the Irish Law. Éis anseo le Eoghan Corry, eagarthóir Travel Extra or Adhmhaidin or Raidio na Gaeltachta.
Datalex Half-year results through the end of June 2018 indicate double-digit growth in key metrics, including the launch of platform sales at Lufthansa and the new client of the South American loyalty network Multiplus, which is part of the LATAM Airlines Group. Both will go into operation at the end of 2018, with continued organic growth for existing customers. report Here and presentation Here,
ONE Review of search and rescue flights recommended that the Ministry of Transport the Irish Aviation Authority with responsibility for the "legal and safety oversight" of civil aviation search and rescue activities to avoid confusion in future operations. According to the report, the Irish Coast Guard did not have the "necessary knowledge" to monitor the technical safety regulations in the contract with the company providing helicopter search and rescue services.
The Belfast Telegraph was excited because the figures from the NI Agency for Statistics and Research show the number of travelers crossing the border Dublin Airport down 30,000 to 920,000. Dublin Airport data show that the number of inhabitants of the six counties using Dublin Airport in 2017 has increased by 9 percentage points to 1.2 million. Nisra estimates are based on a general household survey.
- Eirtech Aviation Services was the first Irish EASA Part M CAMO organization to receive approval for the A320neo, covering both A320neo, CFM LEAP and Pratt and Whitney PW1100G engine types. Aviator.areo
- Judge Michael Quinn of the High Court injunction issued Prevention of members of City Leasing DAC, which has registered in Limerick for the holding of a general meeting for consideration of a resolution on the dissolution of the company as a seat.
- Belfast International has new owners, Vinci airports.
- Kellogg is to move The European headquarters of Airside Business Park in Swords will be the principal tenant of THREE Dublin Airport Central, a six-storey office building near T2, developed by DAA.
- Weston Airport is in Celbridge try to boot Executive Jet Services to create 200 jobs.
- Located in Antwerp VLM airlines did not fly since friday(once again). Our condolences to the airline employees who have supported the Irish trade over the years.
- Alan JoyceTallaght-born CEO of Qantas wants 20 flights between Sydney and London around the clock. "We challenge ourselves to think outside the box," he said, mentioning the bars, crèches, and sleeping areas aboard. "Boeing and Airbus were actually quite creative when it came to developing ideas," he said, while Qantas took a long-term look at the Airbus A350 over Boeing's 777X Bloomberg reported.
- In a kind of PR flash Laudamotion boasted wage increases and basic pay guarantees. A captain has to start with 90.000 € per year and say that this is higher than Wizz (56.000 €), Level (72.000 €) and Eurowings (78.000 €). The maximum salary with supplements is up to € 180,000. the gThe guaranteed basic remuneration for the first officer amounts to € 46,000 thousand (compared to € 26 thousand for Wizz, € 38 thousand for Level 38 and € 44 thousand for Eurowings) and above up to a total salary of € 70,000.
- Harris Associates, a US hedge fund based in Chicago, has incurred a punk of EUR 500 million RyanairThe investment in the conviction that the airline is undervalued after months of industrial action is made by the Irish Independent reported,
- The Military Aviation History Seminar in Baldonnel is sold out. The website of the Military History Society of Ireland was updated,
- Finnair will continue to grow in Asia in the summer of 2019 with a capacity increase to Japan by 15% and to China by 12%. Look here oOur video from the Finnair media visit to Ireland's World Cup venues in Japan, Fukuoka, Fukuroi, Kobe and Yokohoma.
Princess Cruises has recently been in Dublin Pacific Princess, Rescued three fishermen from a life raft in the North Sea after their boat sank. The ship, which had visited Dublin a few days before, was rescued on a cruise through Ireland and Britain.
The picture shows Anna Breen, the freight agent of Stena Line, Captain Marcel Schaar of the Stena precursorand Joe O'Neill, CEO of Belfast Harbor, before the first ferry crossing from Belfast to Liverpool. The 3,000-lane-meter Stena Forerunner increases the weekly cargo capacity on the service by nearly 10 pieces. "Stena Line has grown by 6 percentage points this year from Belfast to Liverpool. Future plans include the introduction of two new ferries for this service in spring 2020 and early 2021. "
Carnival Cruise Lines newest ship, Carnival horizonLife started with a bang – and was easily damaged after hitting Pier 90 of the Manhattan Terminal in New York after a Caribbean cruise.
Azamara Club Cruises new ship Azamara trackingwas officially named on Tuesday in Southampton. Previously, P & O Cruises AdoniaShe was overtaken in the Bahamas and the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast,
On cork basis Safehaven Marine Boat building company tries Canada sets a new transatlantic world Killybegs record over Greenland and Iceland with its newest ship, the XSV20 Thunder Child II.
The CSOForeign travel to Ireland is estimated to have increased by 12.5 percentage points in July compared with 17 July to 1,160,500, the UK by 3.4 percentage points to 353,300, Europe by 12.5 percentage points to 422,800, North America by 24.5 percentage points to 299,300 and others by 16.1 percentage points to 85,200.
Failte IrelandIs new 2017 is all about regional tourism and Studies by TourismNI show that five counties, Antrim, Kerry, Cork, Galwayand Dublincontinue to attract the majority of foreign visitors to the island. look here Each of the 32 counties ranked in terms of its tourist services.
ITIC "s tourism Submission before the budget ( "Support for the largest indigenous industry in Ireland") Calls for the retention of the VAT rate for tourism to 9%, the monitoring of labor and business costs and the further suspension of the airport departure tax, the increase in current state tourism expenditure by 50 million euros per year and the increase in capital expenditure for the provision of new ones Products of great scope and international appeal.
Travel incentive buyer of Canadawere brought to Kerry and Cork to learn more about how to program these counties for future high-end incentive programs for their corporate customers in Canada. The visit is organized by Fáilte Irelands Meet in IrelandTeam, in partnership with Tourism Ireland and on-site with the Kerry and Cork Convention Bureaux. The Canadian buyers are shown at Deenach Lodge, Killarney National Park, with Mary Browne, Fáilte Ireland, Sandra Moffatt, Tourism Ireland, Becky Hargrove, Kerry Convention Bureau, Mary Browne, Fáilte Ireland.
Among the 2,500 Heritage Week events was a tribute to the nine native Irish breeds Oldbridge Estate in Co Meath. Unfortunately there were no Wicklow collies, which aroused concern for this almost extinct breed. There were many wolfhounds with exotic names, Kerry Beagles and Kerry Blues trying to kill each other. There were poems. Nobody warned us that there would be poetry.
Once again, you can see red deer roaming the grounds BunrattyCastle and Volkspark in Co Clare.
look here Tipperary crystal Event at the Curragh, where they hosted the newly crowned Rose of Tralee.
Insight Vacations offers: Amazing Spain and Portugal escort tour from € 1,609 per person, including flights, transfers and eight nights in central locations. The flight costs must be paid at the time of booking. Book and pay until October 25, 2018, departure on November 17. http://www.insightvacations.comor call 01 775 3803.
Sunway offersThe guided tour "Wonders of China" includes Dublin flights, taxes, 9 nights with 2 participants in 3 & 4 * hotels, 3 domestic flights, free airport transfer, some meals and tours according to itinerary. The visa entry is not included. Subject to availability and changes, from € 2529 per person, departure on the 23rd of February. Dublin to France for a "Taste of Bordeaux" river cruise. Includes flight from Dublin, roundtrip transfer to the port, 7 nights in a twin cabin with French balcony wine / beer with meals, sip and sail daily for free & daily free excursions. Not included are tips and harbor fees of 135 € per person. Depending on availability and changes, from 2695 € per person, departure on 25th of October. Dublin to Mexico, 7 nights with all-inclusive services Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico, from € 1455 per person, departure on the 1st of December. Dublin to India for 15 days & # 39; Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure & # 39; Adventure trip, including flight from Dublin, 1 x 20 kg of luggage per person, 14 nights in a double room, some meals and tours according to the itinerary. Subject to availability and changes, from 2175 € per person, departure 24th November. Dublin to Kusadasi, 7 nights with breakfast 4 * Golden Day Hotel, from 459 € per person, departure 27th October. Dublin to Salou, 7 nights self-catering 2 * Pins Platja, from € 299pp, departure 23rd September. Dublin to Salou, 7 nights half board 3 * California Garden Hotel, from 399pp, departure 23rd September. Dublin to US, flights, 3 nights Wyndham New York – Overnight, 4 nights Las Vegas Stratosphere – Room Only base, from 829 € per person, resort fees locally in New York and Las Vegas. Dublin to Thailand, Phuket and Elephant Hills, flights, 1 night B & B Apsara Resort Khao Lak, 1 night full board Elephant Hills, 5 nights B & B The Old Phuket Hotel, from 1339 € per person, departure June 2019. Dublin to Barcelona for a Western Mediterranean Fly Cruise, Premium All Inclusive, departing October 21st. www.sunway.ie
Topflight offers: Dublin to Sicily, 7 nights B & B 5 * Hotel Diamond, from 749 € pp, departure 6th October. Dublin to Lake Garda, 7 nights B & B 4 * Hotel Villa Maria, from 729 € pp, departure 22nd September. Dublin to Sicily, 7 nights B & B 4 * Hotel Villa Diodoro, from 1049 € pp, departure 15th September. Dublin to Lake Garda, 7 nights with half board 4 * Hotel Garda, from 869 € pp, departure 22nd September. Dublin to Lake Garda, 7 nights with breakfast 4 * Aqualux Spa Hotel, from 1269 € pp, departure on 22nd September. Dublin to Sorrento, 7 nights with half board 4 * plus Hotel Bristol from 999 € pp, departure on 30th September. Dublin to Sorrento, 7 nights with half board 4 * Hotel Majestic Palace, from 929 € pp, departure on the 16th of September. Dublin to Tuscany, 7 nights with breakfast 4 * Terme Marine Leopold II, from 769 € pp, departure 14th September. Dublin to Lake Garda, 7 nights with half board 4 * Continental Hotel, from 799 € pp, departure 22nd September. Dublin to Italy for The Italian Lakes and St Moritz, fully accompanied tour, including return flight from Dublin, 7 nights with breakfast at the 4 * Hotel Co mo, full day excursion to Lake Orta and Lake Maggiore, boat trip to Isola Bella, excursion to Villa Balbianello, excursion on the Bernina Express, excursion to St. Moritz, from 999 € pp, departure 26th September. http://www.topflight.ie / http://www.topflightholidays.co.ukCall Topflight at 01 240 1700/028 9752 1168 or visit your local travel agent
Tour America offers: Dublin nach Rom, Flüge, Transfers, 7 Nächte mit MSC Meraviglia, ab 819 € pro Person bei zwei Erwachsenen in einer Innenkabine, Abfahrt im Winter 2018. Dublin nach Barcelona, 10 Nächte mit MSC Sinfonia, ab 989 € pro Person bei zwei Erwachsenen in einer Innenkabine Kabine mit Meerblick, Abfahrt am 27. November. Dublin nach Abu Dhabi für 7 Nächte an Bord der MSC Splendida, ab 1149 € pro Person, basierend auf 2 Erwachsenen in einer Innenkabine, Abfahrt am 16. Dezember oder 20. Januar. Dublin nach Barcelona, 3 Nächte Mini-Kreuzfahrt an Bord des neuesten MSC-Schiffes MSC Bellisima, ab 469 € pro Person bei 4 Erwachsenen in einer Balkonkabine, Abfahrt am 12. März 2019. Dublin nach Barcelona, 7-tägige Kreuzfahrt auf der MSC Seaview im westlichen Mittelmeer, ab 1219 € pro Person bei 2 Erwachsenen in einer Balkonkabine, Abfahrt am 28. September 2019. Dublin nach Kopenhagen, 7 Nächte Nordeuropa-Kreuzfahrt an Bord der MSC Meraviglia, ab 1149 € pro Person bei 2 Erwachsenen in einer Balkonkabine, Abfahrt am 8. September. 7 Nächte Karibik- und Kuba-Kreuzfahrt an Bord der MSC Armonia, außerhalb von Miami, ab € 399 pP bei Belegung mit 2 Erwachsenen in einer Innenkabine, Abfahrt 11. November 2019. Dublin nach Orlando ab, Virgin Atlantic-Flüge, 7 Übernachtungen im Hotel, ab 499 € pP bei Belegung mit 2 Erwachsenen und 2 Kindern, Abfahrt Juni 2019. Dublin nach Las Vegas, Virgin Atlantic-Flüge, 4 Übernachtungen im Hotel, ab 569 € pro Person bei Belegung mit 4 Erwachsenen, Abfahrt Januar 2019. Dublin nach San Francisco, Flüge mit Virgin Atlantic, 4 Übernachtungen im Hotel, ab 719 € pro Person bei Belegung mit 4 Erwachsenen, Abfahrt Januar 2019. www.touramerica.ie
TUI bietet:Cork nach Costa Del Sol, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 4 * Globales Playa Estepona, ab 539 € pP, Abfahrt 9. September. Dublin nach Algarve, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 3 * + Yellow Alvor Garden, Alvor, ab 669 € pP, Abfahrt 9. September. Shannon nach Lanzarote, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 3 * + Lanzasur Splash, Playa Blanca, ab 539 € pP, Abfahrt 10. September. Cork nach Lanzarote, 7 Nächte B & B 3 * Caybeach Sun, Playa Blanca, ab 479 € pP, Abfahrt 11. September. Dublin nach Mallorca , 11 Nächte All Inclusive 4 * Globales Bouganvilla, Sa Coma, ab 769 € pP, Abfahrt 11. September. Cork nach Costa Dorada, 7 Nächte Selbstversorger 3 * Sunclub Apartments, Ca de Salou, ab 499 € pP, Abfahrt 11. September. Dublin nach Mallorca, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 2 * Bellevue Minerva, Alcudia, ab 459 € pP, Abfahrt 12. September. Dublin nach Mallorca, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 4 * Globales Bouganvilla, Sa Coma, ab 479 € pP, Abfahrt 12. September. Dublin nach Gran Canaria, 7 Nächte Selbstverpflegung 4 * TUI Family Life Playa Feliz, Bahia Feliz, ab 439 € pP, d epart September 13. Dublin nach Mallorca, 7 Nächte All Inclusive 5 * Feriendorf Mallorca, Cala Millor, ab € 1914 (2 + 1), Abfahrt 14. September. https://www.tuiholidays.ie Rufen Sie 1850 45 35 45 an oder besuchen Sie einen TUI Store / ein Reisebüro.
U by Uniworld Angebot: Die Seine Experience Flusskreuzfahrt, ab 1.749 € pro Person, inklusive Flug, 14 Mahlzeiten, Exkursionen, lokaler DJ-Party und 7 Übernachtungen in einer Studiokabine an Bord der stilvollen The B. Die Flugkosten müssen zum Zeitpunkt der Abreise bezahlt werden Buchung, Abfahrt 20. Oktober. http://www.uniworld.com oder rufen Sie unter 01 775 3803 an.
Finnairhat einen japanischen Sitzverkauf zum Verkauf mit Hin- und Rückflügen zu allen Zielen in Japan ab 579 € einschließlich Steuern.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source