Braintree was confirmed as the brand sponsor for the Digital Transformation Congress on July 26, 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Center.
The conference will bring together hundreds of leaders to discuss new technology trends such as AI, IoT, Blockchain, DSGVO, IT security, 5G and robotics, and how they affect business operations. It is the premier meeting point for IT and business leaders in Africa seeking to deepen their knowledge of the latest business technology solutions and innovations.
Braintree, now Official Branding Sponsor for Digital Transformation Congress is the largest Microsoft Dynamics company in Africa with over 25 years of successful implementation experience. They have changed the organizational structure and digitally enriched their lives. More than 150 customers throughout Africa benefit from their services. Braintree also has significant consulting and product capability; These include Dynamics ERP, CRM, SharePoint and Office 365.
In this time of technological disruption, it is an indisputable fact that organizations must be prepared to be equipped with the necessary digital and management skills to adapt and innovate , Digital transformation is the path companies and public institutions need to pursue to stay relevant in the current environment. Businesses need to evolve to adapt to changing business landscapes.
Important topics for the Digital Transformation Congress are:
Speakers and delegates deal with a number of issues with key questions from DTC 2018 such as:
- "Yes, we can have done it. Digital Transformation in Obama White House ".
- Development of a Digital Transformation Roadmap .
- Re-Thinking Business IT Registration .
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the modern age
- Re-alignment of the business model Engage Digital Customers .
- Tackling Security Challenges Successful Digital Transformation
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT .
- Is Africa ready for DSGVO ?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama Digital Leader of the White House and State Department
- Andrew Atta Darfoor, Group CEO Alexander Forbes
- Palesa Sepanya, CIO, Petro SA
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO of Transnet
- Sam Nkosi, CIO, Sasria SOC
- Vera Nagtegaal, Director of Hippo.co .za
- Lisa Macleod, Digital Director of Tiso Blackstar
- Dr , Kenny Moodley, Strategic Director: Digital and Social Media at Eskom Holdings SOC
- Lizelle Vaughan, Director: Digital Strategy at Liberty Group
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head Digital Innovation at Makro
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing, Africa at Loreal
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO at Parmalat Africa
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head Digital at Nedbank Insurance
For more information about the conference, visit:
For sponsorship & Exhibits, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/sponsor-brochure/
To sign up, visit: http: //www.digitaltransformationcongress. com / pages / buy-tickets /
SOURCES: TECHCRUNCH.COM GSMARENA.COM MACRUMORS.COM FIRSTPOST.COM ANDROIDCENTRAL.COM PHANDROID.COM TECHSPOT.COM
BLEEPINGCOMPUTER.COM NEOWIN.NET KOTAKU.COM
DROID-LIFE.COM ENGADGET.COM ANDROIDPOLICE.COM
XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM TECHCABAL.COM THEVERGE.COM
GIZMODO.COM SMASHINGMAGAZINE COPYBLOGGER EARTHER.COM
IO9.GIZMODO.COM CLICKHOLE.COM POPULARMECHANICS.COM