Sizwe Nxasana, Founder and CEO of Future Nation Schools and Chairman of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will give a talk on "The Future of Education" at the 3rd edition of the Education Innovation Summit  to be held May 31, 2018 at the Hilton Hotel in Sandton.
The summit aims to bring together innovation leaders and educators to accelerate innovation thinking in education. In addition, discussion topics on current educational challenges for the industry are presented. In addition, the summit explores technological innovations that will enhance teaching and learning in academic institutions.
Since 2005, Sizwe Nxasana has been Chief Executive Officer of FirstRand Banking Group until he retired in September 2015 and before joining FirstRand, became Chief Executive Officer of Telkom SA Limited from 1998-2005. He served as National President of the Association for the Advancement of Black Accountants in Southern Africa (ABASA).
He is co-founder and chair of the National Education Trust (NECT), Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Program, FirstRand Foundation, FirstRand Empowerment Foundation and is an executive member of the Board of Trustees of the Zenex Foundation.
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce and an honorary doctorate from the University of Fort Hare, the University of Johannesburg, Walter Sisulu University and Durban University of Technology. He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and is a Chartered Accountant. He was one of the first 10 African Charted Accountants in South Africa.
Other speakers will be:
• Professor Edward Kieswetter President: Da Vinci Institute
• Riaan Van Der Bergh Technology Manager Education Manager, FEDSAS
• Amasi Mwela Managing Director: FUNDI
• Michelle-Lissoos Managing Director: Think-Ahead Education Solutions
• Lucas Moloi President: Southern African Institute for Quality and Innovation
• Duncan Parsons Managing Director, South Africa: Crimson Education
• Johan De Ru General Manager at Feenix Trust
• Jacques Mostert Director and Vice Chancellor: Institute for Applied Educational Leadership
• Sean Laval Innovations and Customer Solutions SqwidNet
The main topics of this conference are:
• Like assistive technology Special Education Changed
• The Role of Technology in the Debate "Charges Must Fall": Innovative Financing Models for Higher Education
• Change Management: Administrators and Education Technologies – Ditching
• Promoting Creativity by Design Thinking in the Education process is introduced.
• Practical Challenges of Digital Learning: The Equilibrium Right for Future Thinking.
• Transformation of Education: The Power of ICT Policy.
• The roadblocks for innovation in education navigate.
• Create an e-learning strategy that works.
SOURCES: TECHCRUNCH.COM GSMARENA.COM MACRUMORS.COM FIRSTPOST.COM ANDROIDCENTRAL.COM PHANDROID.COM TECHSPOT.COM
DROID-LIFE.COM ENGADGET.COM ANDROIDPOLICE.COM