The management of Benue State University, Makurdi, (BSUM) had just published the 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission List and uploaded it online for all applicants for review. If you are paying a non-refundable enrollment fee to the school after reviewing your Admissions and Achievement Check:
If you have not already done so Check your Postgraduate Admission status, click Please check HERE to check BSUM Postgraduate Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic session before continuing to pay admission fee.
How to pay Benue State University Acceptance Fee – 2017/2018
i. Continue to pay a non-refundable entrance fee of four hundred (N400.00) Naira, using only the electronic payment method.
ii. Continue to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) Naira, using the e-payment method only.
1. The guidelines for electronic payments are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on the e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select the program (postgradual) Payment Category. Enter the application number and, if necessary, select a session or semester.
iv. Click Generate Payment Reference to generate the payment number.
v. Click on the link to continue.
a. For cash payments at the bank:
Visit one of the following bank branches nationwide for payment.
▪ Fidelity Bank AG
▪ Zenith Bank AG
▪ ECO Bank AG
▪ Warrant Trust Bank Plc
▪ Sterling Bank Plc
▪ Diamond Bank Plc
▪ Erste Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ United Bank of Africa Plc
▪ Unity Bank Plc
▪ Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ Skye Bank Plc
2. Before you go to the bank, fill out the receipt for the payment reference number and print it from the university's website or portal to the e-payment platform and bring it to the bank. After receiving the money from you, the bank will use "College Pay" to process your transaction and generate a receipt for your payment.
b. For ATM payments:
Go to any cash machine with your debit card and do the following:
▪ From the ATM menu, select the quick switch
▪ Select the bills
. ▪ Enter the payment reference number generated by the e-payment platform when prompted to enter the customer number.
▪ Enter 04255101 when prompted to enter the payment code
▪ Enter your GSM number and complete the transaction
3. After you have successfully completed your payment, you will return to the portal to log in and print out your payment receipt.
c. For payment with the quitteller from the Internet:
Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction
▪ Enter your registration number
▪ Add your e-mail and mobile number and click on "Next"
▪ Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
▪ Print out the payment confirmation form
▪ Return to the portal back and print out a proof of payment receipt  4. Registration of new candidates will commence on Thursday, May 10, 2018 through May 23, 2018.
POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS : – DOWNLOAD post UTME Your University Previous Questions and Answers HERE
ADS: Wish To STUDY ABROAD? : – STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or US 2018, FILL Registration Form HERE NOW
YOUR JAMB SLOW IS VERY LOW : Gain Admission To 200 Levels Without JAMB By IJMB or JUPEB Program , every university. Forms now on offer. 07065362468
SOURCE: NIGERIASCHOOL UNN-EDU STUDENTINFOPORTAL
DAILYSCHOOLNEWS ALLSCHOOL SCHOOLNEWS
MYSCHOOLTRICK TOPSCHOOLNEWS SCHOOLINGS
BESTSCHOOLS FLASHLEARNERS SCHOLS SCHOOLINGINFO
UNILAGADMISSIONGUIDE EDUCELEB GURUNAIJA
APPLYSCHOOL DAILYCAMPUSGIST SCHOOLNEWSNGR