Are you planning your honeymoon? Would you like to visit a place in India? If you and your spouse love the hills, no doubt plan your honeymoon in Mussoorie.
What Makes Mussoorie the Ideal Honeymoon Destination?
There are a number of reasons that help make Mussoorie the perfect honeymoon destination. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, there are plenty of places to visit in Mussoorie. It is one of the most famous hill stations in the country and people from near and far to visit this place in Uttarakhand. This is a very calm and serene place that helps create the perfect ambience for a honeymoon couple. You can also find some of the best Mussoorie Resorts 4 star hotels Here you will find a pocket-friendly but luxurious stay!
Places to visit on your honeymoon
At the visit Mussoorie There are some very specific places on your honeymoon that are the perfect places for honeymoon couples to try them out. Here is a list of some of the places you and your spouse can explore in Mussoorie:
- One of the most important things to do on your honeymoon is to get to know each other. And what better way to get to know each other than long walks along the hills? Camel Back’s Road in Mussoorie is the perfect place if you look forward to going for a walk with loved ones. It is believed that Mussoorie’s first dwelling was built along this road.
- Do you and your partner enjoy trekking and paragliding? Well then there are activities that Mussoorie is quite famous for. Talk to the staff or inquire at the reception of any of the 3 star hotels in Mussoorie where you will be staying. There you will find out who to speak to if you want to enjoy paragliding in the hills. There are several mild walking routes in Mussoorie, with particular ones leading to the viewpoints that you can try.
- Visit the Kempty Falls during your Mussoorie honeymoon. Not only is it exciting to see the water gush right at your feet from a great height, but you can also take a dip in the pool it forms when it hits the bottom! It is one of the main attractions of Mussoorie.
- If you’re looking for a nice view of the hills and the town of Mussoorie, take a stroll to Gun Hill. This is the place from which cannons were fired to tell the time during British rule. It has a nice view of the entire city of Mussoorie and paints a very pretty picture!
- Last but not least, try some fun activities in the heart and soul of Mussoorie, the mall. The mall is the perfect place to have some fun couple times!
These are just a few of the few things to try on your honeymoon in Mussoorie. Start planning your trip today!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source