ticket Clever is a new booking site for rail travel in the UK, offering rail passengers the ability to save up to 60% on rail travel fares over one hour.
For the first time, Ticketclever has cracked the complexity of train travel to give passengers access to hidden low fares. Its groundbreaking intelligent algorithm breaks up hundreds of millions of tariff and route combinations to achieve savings of up to 60 percent. For journeys of one hour or more, the savings on the day of travel are greatest. With cheaper fares than other rail ticket websites, customers can make comparisons and select the best fare for their needs. For those who can plan in advance, ticketclever also sells discounted prepayment rates. Wherever possible, ticketclever offers deals with multiple tickets at cheaper rates than the day when pre-paid fares are sold out or unavailable. ticketclever is an independent website for train bookings and does not charge any booking or credit card fees.
The biggest savings when buying a ticket are traveling for over an hour. Typical savings calculated on January 26, 2017 (these costs may change daily) include:
- Manchester to London Euston – £ 73.80, saving £ 95.20 (56%) on the Peak £ 169 single for adults
- Leeds to London Kings Cross – £ 54.30. You save £ 50.90 (50%) on adult single outside the main trip £ 105.20
- Liverpool to London Euston – £ 52.70, saving £ 30.20 (36%) on adult single out of rush hour from £ 82.90
- Glasgow to Leicester – £ 86.20, saving £ 34.80 (29%) on adult single out of rush hour from £ 121.00
- Birmingham to Norwich – £ 67.40, saving £ 76.90 (34%) on adult single out of peak hours at £ 101.50
- Newcastle to Leeds – £ 42.00, saving from £ 16.40 (28%) on the return of adults during peak hours of £ 58.40
- Oxford to Manchester – £ 135.40, saving £ 37.60 (22%) on a maximum £ 173.00 round trip for adults
"Our mission is to put rail travelers first by making it easy to find and book cheap train fares with our clever algorithm," said Jeremy Acklam, ticketclever CEO.
"At a time when prices for train travel are being scrutinized, it is frustrating that getting the best deal on train travel in the UK is not easy, with so many fare combinations for each trip making it very difficult for passengers At ticketclever, we want to make traveling easier by rail, making it easier to find and buy tickets, "Acklam continued.
Ticketclever's intelligent technology calculates hundreds of millions of different fare combinations and identifies where the biggest savings can be made. Options are displayed for each trip so that customers can see where storage can be made, whether they travel later, earlier, or on a slightly different route. If a customer's journey spans main and auxiliary times, ticketclever automatically determines if several tickets are cheaper and offers this option.
- Save up to 60 percent on the day of travel or if prepayment rates are not available or sold out
- No booking or credit card fees
- Cheaper rates than any other web site for train bookings
- Created by a privately funded British startup
- ticketclever.com is accredited by National Rail for the sale of tickets on behalf of the British Railways
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source