Polar opposites was a fun thing to knit. I really enjoyed knitting it. I used a combination of SMC Tahiti yarn and SMC Fashion Mouliné Art yarn. It took about half a ball of Tahitian yarn and 3 strands of Mouliné style, although it could have used 4 strands if I had knitted it a little longer according to the pattern. For this project I used US 11 – 8.0 mm needles. I found for myself, I was happy with the length with 3 strands. Had I used up the 4th, it would have been too long for me and would hang too long if I had turned it around my neck. I wanted a hood that kept me warm and didn’t keep my neck open. Right now This is on the display in business.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source